Are you looking to change your diet? Has your doctor prescribed a plant-based, low-fat or vegan diet? Are you interested in living a more compassionate and healthy lifestyle? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, but don’t know where to start, Delectably Free Lifestyle Coaching might be for you.
In addition to being an attorney and representing clients in their legal matters during the day, I am also a Certified Vegan Lifestyle Coach and Educator (VLCE). What that means is that I’ve been trained and certified to work with individuals looking to transition into a vegan or plant-based diet. Additionally, I have been gluten-free and refined sugar-free since 2008, and understand first-hand the struggles of giving up gluten and sugar as well. I’m here to help.
What Does a Coaching Program entail?
- Delectably Free coaching is tailored to each individual client’s needs and lifestyle. Whether you’re overweight, underweight, looking to bulk up or just looking to eat healthier, I can help you tailor a diet and lifestyle plan suited to your needs.
- You will gain tips, tricks and insights into how to eat better and healthier through a plant-based and (if needed) gluten-free diet.
- I will customize each plan for the specific needs of the individual I am working with. I believe that no two people or bodies are alike.
- I will work with your schedule. Since I am lawyering during the week, I will work on weekends and evenings.
How does it work?
- Coaching sessions can take place by phone, Skype or email depending on personal preference.
- I will always do a free consultation and speak with you about what you’re looking to get out of a coaching program and to determine whether I can help.
- Sessions are available individually or in packages.
- After an initial session, I will create a customized, printable plan designed around your individual needs, as well as meal and menu plans centered around your budget, dietary restrictions, preferences and lifestyle.
- As needed, I will provide grocery lists, menu plans for eating out and individualized recipes.
What does it cost?
- A one-time 45 minute session, which includes the a custom, personalized portfolio to help you set up your new lifestyle, is $65.
- Thereafter, I offer additional 1/2 hour sessions. A package of 3 sessions (which includes the initial 45-minute session plus two half hour sessions) is $175. Between sessions, clients are free to email questions for ongoing support. A package of 6 sessions is $300.
Finally, please note:
- I am not a doctor, dietitian or nutritionist. If you suffer from a medical condition, it is important that you also work with your doctor while doing this program. Often, switching to a plant-based diet has a number of (healthy) side-effects, including a drop in blood sugar and cholesterol levels, making it important that you have a doctor periodically checking your levels if you’re on blood pressure, cholesterol or diabetes medications.
- While this program is a great adjunct to medical treatment, it is not a substitute for it, nor is it intended to replace to care of any other medical professionals.
How do I get started?
If you’re interested in changing your life and your health, contact me here to set up your free phone consultation:
Comments or questions are welcome. Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form